1.29.2014

OUT AND ABOUT.

DSC_3394 DSC_3395 DSC_3396 DSC_3399

the air is getting chilly and there’s finally “smell of snow”… so far the winter has been warm and sunny, which is fine to me. but this morning, when i woke up and i’ve seen the snow on our mountains, i felt relieved. winter is here.

i took this picture during my morning walking. as part of one of my 2014 resolutions i try to go for a walk every morning. it’s a panacea for your mind and a way to get back in shape before may (there is a bet between me and my husband…)

LINKING WITH:

OUTDOOR WEDNESDAY

15 commenti:

  1. Beautiful droplets on the berries. And I adore that 'lonely' bench! It's been too cold for me to walk here - and I love to walk in the cold, so that's saying something...I miss it! {also really love your header!} Thanks for linking up!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Oh so pretty. Love the bench shot.
    Thanks for joining us at Communal Global.
    Happy Wednesday!

    RispondiElimina
  3. I hope you enjoy it! We had our first and probably only snow of the year yesterday.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Lovely BW nature photos ~ love the rain drops and textures ~ thanks,

    carol, xxx
    www.acreativeharbor.com

    RispondiElimina
  5. these are wonderful photos! truly beautiful. and I hope you win that bet!

    RispondiElimina
  6. Beautiful images! Love that 1st shot!

    RispondiElimina
  7. I like the bench and the closeup of the branch with the drop of water best.

    RispondiElimina
  8. I love the water drops clinging to the berries.

    RispondiElimina
  9. very wintry . . . especially in black and white

    RispondiElimina
  10. Amazing captures in black and white.

    RispondiElimina
  11. beautiful, they look perfect in black and white

    mollyxxx

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...