3.04.2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIULIO!

Untitled-1

happy birthday to my best friend, my husband, my daughters’ daddy, my other half. i love you!

today he took the whole day off and we had breakfast, went for shopping, he went for a bus ride with zoe (she kept asking me for that since weeks!) and we ate a lot of treats… singing happy birthday every time! such a special day!

buon compleanno al mio migliore amico, mio marito, il papà delle mie bambine, la mia metà. ti voglio bene!

oggi si è preso il giorno libero e abbiamo fatto colazione, shopping, ha portato zoe a fare un giro in autobus (continuava a chiederlo da settimane!) e abbiamo mangiato un sacco di dolci… cantando “tanti auguri” ogni volta! una giornata speciale!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...