12.29.2014

52/52

DSC_0089DSC_0120 
"a portrait of my daughters, once a week, every week, in 2014"
Zoe: finally enjoying the snow!
Alma: she loves grandpa’s dog!!
Zoe: finalmente la neve!!
Alma: adora il cane del nonno!
i can’t believe that another year has gone… i remember my first portrait this year (here) and some of my favorites (24/5227/5233/5248/52). I loved this project and i want to keep taking one picture every week of my daughters… but i’m still not sure to share them…
Non posso credere che sia passato un altro anno… ricordo il primo ritratto dell’anno e alcuni dei favoriti (vedi sopra) Ho amato questo progetto e voglio continuare a scattare una foto a settimana delle mie bimbe ma non sono sicura che le condividerò…

Taking part in Jodi's weekly portrait series

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...