5.29.2016

21/52 {late}: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOE!


Happy Birthday Zoe! 5...already... It has been special this time: first time in London for you and your sister. I love you, my big little princess! I love the way you asked "Can we see the Queen?" and when I said "No, we can't get closer to the royal family because they are afraid that someone can hurt them" You answered "Why don't we say them that we want just know them?".... Blessed five years!
you know... I don't need to meet the princess... I already have mine!

Buon Compleanno Zoe! cinque... già... È stato speciale stavolta: prima volta a Londra per te e tua sorella. Ti amo, mia piccola grande principessa! Adoro il modo in cui hai chiesto "Possiamo vedere la regina?" e quando ti ho detto di no, non possiamo avvicinarci alla famiglia reale perché hanno paura che qualcuno faccia loro male, mi hai risposto "Perché non gli diciamo che vogliamo solo conoscerli?"
Sai una cosa... Non ho bisogno di incontrare la principessa... io ho già la mia!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...