1.10.2016

2/52





a portrait of my daughters, once a week, in 2016.

Zoe: she loves to be a mama!
Alma: my little warrior.

Zoe: adora essere una mammina!
Alma: la mia piccola guerriera.

I used to be part of this linky project hosted by Practising Simplicity a couple of years ago and it was nice and useful. Having a commitment of taking pictures may not be always appealing, but in the end of the year you have learnt so much! Plus I have collected all my daughters' pictures in a photo book and become one of my favorite treasure...

I am not sure to join it every week (I have already missed week one...) but I will try!

Facevo parte di questo progetto 52 ideato dal blog  Pratising Simplicity un paio di anni fa ed è stato bello e utile. Avere un impegno di scattare foto potrebbe non essere sempre una gioia, ma alla fine dell'anno hai imparato così tanto! Inoltre ho raccolto tutte le foto delle mie figlie in un libro fotografico che è diventato uno dei miei tesori preferiti ...

Non sono sicuro di farne parte ogni settimana (ho già perso una settimana ...) ma ci proverò!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...