10.07.2015

:: WatW :: black CHOCOLATE.

DSC 1712

It was a long time since my last choco pudding. it reminds me my childhood, my mother used to prepare it for me during winter times… and today looks like winter so… enjoy!

Things here are coming back to a normal routine: school, work… I’m suffer for a lack of space that will continue until the second floor will be ready. We have many things to decide and everything money related (not easy, not happy, but necessary!)

Last but not least… our cat is definitely "back in the house”! Poor Lucio… between all that noise and stuff he was kind of confused! i think he is the happiest for the new ‘normal' situation!


DSC 1718

È passato molto tempo dal mio ultimo budino al cioccolato…Mi ricorda la mia infanzia… Mia mamma me lo preparava spesso in inverno. E visto che oggi sembra inverno… buon appetito!

Le cose stanno tornando alla normalità: scuola, lavoro… Sto soffrendo per una gran mancanza di spazio che continuerà finchè il secondo piano non sarà pronto. Abbiamo molte cose da decidere e tutte collegate al budget che ci siamo prefissati (non facile, non felice, ma necessario).

Ultima cosa… il nostro gatto è definitivamente tornato a casa! Povero Lucio… tra caos e rumore era molto confuso! Credo proprio sia il più felice per il nuovo ritorno alla normalità!

DSC 1719

 

WHAT ABOUT YOU? SHARE YOUR WORLD WITH COMMUNAL GLOBAL!! 


CGbutton3 

 

 

 

3 commenti:

  1. I don't think I have ever actually made homemade chocolate pudding. I think it is something I need to do. Yummy!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Yay for kitty being back to normal and that pudding looks delicious.

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...