9.03.2014

WEDNESDAY around the WORLD: MORNING SKY.

DSC_0880 DSC_0879

last week we had a lot of morning skies, rain and beautiful sunrises… that was my last week as full-time working mama… i’ll work part-time for the next 3 years and i’m more than happy! more time for my family, for my dreams and for me…

la scorsa settimana ci sono stati un sacco di cieli mattutini, pioggia e bellissime albe… è stata la mia ultima settimana come mamma lavoratrice full-time. lavorerò part-time per i prossimi tre anni e sono felicissima! più tempo per la mia famiglia, per i miei sogni e per me…

share your world here with communal global!

7 commenti:

  1. Hurrah for part-time work. It offers a good balance. :)

    We get gorgeous sunrises here, but unfortunately, I am not an early riser or even when I wake up early, I'm usually groggy and not inclined to pick up the camera, haha!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm not a morning girl too. But for working I have to wake up around 6 from time to time... :(

      Elimina
  2. Beautifull serie fotos;
    http://louisette.eklablog.com/-p842116

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...