1.31.2017

:: WatW :: about HEALTHY HABITS.


Santa bought me a slow juicer and I love it (thanks mom & dad!) I am using that daily and believe me...I feel like the better mom ever! Why? Because after drinking an apple, an orange, half carrot and half banana...who cares if you eat just half dinner? ha! This is also a part of my new "let's love yourself, Barbara" project which include a yoga course (I would always loved to try one and I am finally attending a very good one!), an healthier and mostly vegetarian way to eat, and a let's move attitude (gym anytime I can but also get the girls from school by foot, not using elevators at work...)
I share my juice with the girls and I am almost every day sure that they got the right amount of fruit and vegetables of the day (including the fact that they have balanced meals and just fruits as snack at school). This is the first one that I have tried and so far the one that they love most. I start with the banana and I keep the pulp that goes out from the "trash part": banana doesn't have juice but I use it anyway because it is sweet and I love the taste. Then I add a carrot, two oranges, half lemon and one or two apples from my garden (again to contrast the sour of lemon and oranges). Here you are!


Babbo Natale mi ha portato un estrattore di succo e mi piace un sacco!(grazie mamma e papà!). Lo sto usando quasi ogni giorno e credetemi ... mi sento una mamma migliore! Perché? Perché dopo aver bevuto una mela, un'arancia, mezza carota e mezza banana ... chi se ne frega se si mangia solo metà della cena? ah!Questo fa anche parte del mio nuovo progetto"cerchiamo di amare te stesso, Barbara", progetto che comprende un corso di yoga (avrei sempre voluto provarne uno e sto finalmente frequentando uno che mi piace un sacco!), un modo più sano e prevalentemente vegetariana di mangiare, e l'atteggiamento "let's move" (palestra ogni volta che posso, ma anche andare a prendere le ragazze a scuola a piedi, non usare gli ascensori al lavoro ...)
Condivido il mio succo con le ragazze e io sono sicura che quasi ogni giorno hanno assunto la giusta quantità di frutta e verdura (oltre al fatto che hanno pasti bilanciati e solo frutta come spuntino a scuola). Questo è il primo che ho provato e finora quello che amano di più. Comincio con la banana e recupero la polpa che esce dalla parte dello scarto: la banana non ha il succo, ma la uso in ogni caso, perché è dolce e mi piace il gusto. Poi aggiungo una carota, due arance, mezzo limone e uno o due mele dal mio giardino (di nuovo per contrastare l'acido del limone e arance). Ecco qui! 


for me and Giulio I add also a little bit of ginger and one o two slices of pineapple...delicious! I am new with this world so feel free to share your favorite recipe and I will try it!

per me e Giulio aggiungo anche un po 'di zenzero e una o due fette di ananas ... delizioso! Sono nuovo di questo mondo, quindi sentitevi liberi di condividere la vostra ricetta preferita e la proverò!

SHARE YOUR WORLD WITH COMMUNAL GLOBAL!

7 commenti:

  1. Yummy! I want some! If I come to your house, will you share!

    RispondiElimina
  2. It's hard to eat right but this looks like it makes it easy!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Sounds tasty ... I try to eat well but at the moment it probably isn't as well as it could be.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Cara Barbara ma che interessante davvero! Fammi sapere che modello usi e come ti trovi, sto valutando di prenderne uno anch'io.Un bacio Laura

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...