10.05.2016

WatW: LIFE lately.



a couple of weeks ago we spent the morning in the city centre to a local flower market. I love this kind of events... they always show me new sides of my city!

Un paio di settimane fa abbiamo trascorso la mattinata nel centro della città per un mostra-mercato di fiori. Mi piacciono questo tipo di eventi...mi mostrano sempre nuovi lati della mia città!


we are having one of the most warm and sunny autumn I can remember... at least until today! This picture was taken yesterday... We took advantage of the weather going back and forth from school by foot and the girls seem to love it! I don't know about walking when it will be rainy or super cold, but I will let you know!

Stiamo avendo uno degli autunni (si può dire "autunni"!? mah...) più soleggiati e caldi che io ricordi... almeno fino a oggi! Questa foto è stata scattata ieri... Stiamo approfittando del tempo per andare avanti e indietro da scuola a piedi e le bimbe sembrano apprezzarlo! Non so come sarà con la pioggia o con il freddo ma vi farò sapere!


some of my last breakfast and visit to my parents' garden! I love that my mom and dad spend so much time and effort for give us healthy vegetables! Thank you!!

Alcune delle mie colazioni e l-ultima visita all'orto dei miei genitori! Amo il fatto che mamma e papà spendano così tanto tempo ed energia per darci la migliore verdura possibile! Grazie!!

WHAT ABOUT YOU?! share with Communal Global!



1 commento:

  1. Look at all that beautiful heather. I didn't know that Heather was something that grew in Italy. Is that a breakfast cookie?

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...